Website made using only Xara Web Designer, and no other graphics or software tools. Brief History of Worthing Deaf Social Club Worthing Deaf Social Club was founded in 1942..when the members met in a house on the corner of Broadwater Road and king Edward Avenue,That house was that of Mr and Mrs Calder, who enjoyed having Deaf friends in their house. In 1947 the first hall was set up as their meeting place, but the first proper official Deaf Club Hall was set up in 1952 with Rev Williams in Victoria Road, Dr Bernard Pitcher then helped a lot in the church and with helping the deaf club to flourish. We are proud of our Clubs history and of our members past and present of whom without them the Club would not be still here today..... About Worthing Deaf Social Club Worthing Deaf Social Club was formed to to give the deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people in West Sussex a place to meet and socialise. Today the Club meets on the second and fourth Saturday in each month. and is open to members and visitors of all ages. The Club has a good programme of events which makes the benefits of membership worthwhile. Why not join now? new members are always welcome anytime, just contact the Secretary anytime or click on the contact us link, We are meet at : West Worthing Baptist Church 45 South St Worthing West Sussex BN14 7LU